Test plan for 'Add Git push option to create a merge request'
Test plan for #43263 (closed)
It covers the ability to create merge requests through the CLI and setting the target brach if need be.
- Testing if the CLI command is accepted and create a new MR
- Testing if target branch is accepted if added to the command
- Testing if able to update existing target branch
- Testing if able to skip ci with command
- Testing if branch merges if merge command appended
- Able to create merge request with a single command
- Able to add multiple options to the command in any order
- Giving readable and intuitive feedback after execution
- Ability to use command is restricted
- To only users with access
- Sub-commands (like merge after pipeline success) are ignored if branch is locked
- There are no GUI tests needed
- There are API tests needed