"Attach a file" button doesn't open GtkFileChooserDialog in Tag editing page
In Tag editing page, nothing happens when the "Attach a file" button is pressed.
I'm sure that I could attach a file to released tags in Jan 10, 2019. I confirmed this issue happens with various browsers listed below. But I'm not sure whether this could be related to LinuxOS environments or not, sorry.
Steps to reproduce
- Open released Tag editing page.
- Push (Press) "Attach a file" button.
- OS: Ubuntu 18.10 and Ubuntu 19.04
- Gnome-shell or Budgie desktop session (Gtk+-3).
- Browsers: Chromium, Google Chrome, Firefox and Epiphany.
My GitLab project's Tags: https://gitlab.com/tista500/plata-theme/tags
What is the current bug behavior?
"Attach a file" button doesn't work in Tag editing page.
What is the expected correct behavior?
Open GtkFileChooserDialog if Gtk+-2/3 desktop session runs on LinuxOS.
Relevant logs and/or screenshots