Issues to apply severity and priority for Manage
Here is a list of bugs without severity and priority for the team.
We would like to ask you to:
The definition of these labels are defined at:
For the issues triaged please check off the box in front of the given issue.
Please work with your team to complete the list this week.
- Wrong Error Message For Excessively Long Project Name Manage, bug, devops:manage, project, reproduced on GitLab.com, settings
- project/:id/members/all/ API returns duplicate member when member is in a group and project with the same id Manage, api, bug, customer, project
- API to get all project/group members returns duplicates Manage, api, bug, customer
- https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/51749 (confidential)
- Some projects stuck in pending_delete Manage, backend, bug, devops:manage, needs investigation
- Importing/Export does not associate project approvers. Manage, bug, customer, project export, project import
- Some private contributions are hidden on the contributions calendar Accepting merge requests, Manage, bug, devops:manage, regression, regression:11.3
- Can add an existing group member into a group project with new permissions but permissions are not overridden Manage, bug, ~"devops:administration", no-priority, no-severity, permissions, reproduced on GitLab.com, settings
- Cannot move project between two Gitlab CE instances Manage, bug, customer
- Error 500 loading merge requests via API due to missing head_commit_sha for diff Manage, bug