Create new group: Rename form fields and update UI
Problem to solve
Via #2934 (comment 98403973) we are renaming project-specific labels to Project URL and Project slug when creating a new project. The same is needed for groups for consistency.
Rename labels on "New group" page.
- Group path to Group URL
- Description to Group description
Group slug gets generated from Group name.
Also, let's position the fields similar to the "New project" page.
- New forms layout (labels on top, bold)
- Add "(optional) to the Group Description label
- "Group name" to the top
|Current "New Group"||New "New project"|
|Normal||All errors||'Group path taken' error|
Additional suggested changes:
- can we autofocus the 'Group name' input field?
- remove the help icon from the visibility section and replace it with a description + text link.
- we need to indicate that the number of characters allowed for group description is limited. I created a separate issue for the design pattern. Let's add this as a separate issue afterwards.