Add new "Overview" tab on user profile page
Problem to solve
We have a lot of ambitious ideas related to the user profile page. In a first step we explored a redesign of the current page UI via #24243 (closed) product discovery that allows us to build on top of it. Functionality-wise, "pinned projects" are an enhancement we want to bring in very soon to allow users to highlight specific projects they have created/contributed to.
To achieve this, there are related design changes required that we should get in via this issue.
- Add new "Overview" tab to user profile page
- Implement two column layout
- Create 6 months contribution graph variant
- Create initial activity feed variant that shows first 5 entries max on high viewports, with "View all…" link (redesigned UI is out of scope and covered via #48321)
- Create initial project list that shows first 10 entries max on high viewports, with "View all…" link (details regarding which projects to display to define)
|Vision||No technology||No activity||No activity, no projects||MVC|
What does success look like, and how can we measure that?
(If no way to measure success, link to an issue that will implement a way to measure this)