Related merge requests in issue design - Restyle
This is a redesign of the list of related merge requests that one sees inside an issue detail page.
- Implement designs from gitlab-design#83 (closed)
- Items, states, and tooltips
☝The issue list design spec has multiple implementation notes that also apply to other states and designs.
☝This design shares a lot of things with the design for epic issues and the related issues lists. Be sure to check that out and re-use code if it makes sense.
- The list should use a container similar to the “Related issues” one.
Only restyle for this issue. New elements are added in #51862 (closed).
- Information to display:
- Status (open/closed/merged)
- ID (and path?)
- Title (link to the merge request)
Milestone Assignees Items left to allow merge (see the Items, states, and tooltips spec for full details and explanation)
- Pipeline status