Pinned projects on user profile page
Personal projects of GitLab users grow over time. Often, users have some specific active and/or large projects that they are using from day to day. Possibly, the most interesting projects are not shown immediately on the "Personal projects" page.
Users want to provide a quick-access to these most relevant projects, for themselves and other users to explore.
Add new "Overview" tab to user profile page Add "Projects" section showing contributed projects of the user
- Add option to pin projects from the "Personal projects" view, "Contributed projects" view and on the project overview page (of projects that the user contributed to)
- Add option to unpin projects at the same contexts
- Show pinned projects on the user profile page Overview
- Example of pinning projects on "Contributed projects" tab:
- Project list (pinned and unpinned projects) on "Overview" tab:
- Pin UI states:
|Hovering over project row||Hover over 'pin' icon||Project pinned (only visible to the user)||Hover over 'pin' icon when project pinned|