External Wiki integration: Test always fails when saving
When saving the external Wiki integration, it is indicated that the "Test failed.". It seems to be always the case. It does not matter whether the URL is reachable or not. I could reproduce it on GitLab.com.
Steps to reproduce
- Edit the external Wiki integration: https://gitlab.com/schlauch/test/services/external_wiki/edit
- Enter a valid URL (e.g., https://duckduckgo.com/)
- Press "Test settings and save changes button"
What is the current bug behavior?
What is the expected correct behavior?
- It should simply save the new URL and redirect to the integrations overview page
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
- If found nothing about the failed test in the logs