Also apply Auto-cancel logic to auto-retry jobs
The Auto-cancel feature is useful as it it avoids unnecessary CI jobs when there is already a newer commit.
It currently does however not apply to auto-retried failed jobs, for example in the following scenario:
- A commit is pushed and is sent to CI
- While that is running, a new commit is pushed.
- The job fails the first time and is automatically re-tried and not cancelled.
There's also the variation that the job already failed and the auto-retry job is already in the pipeline
- Skip new auto-retries if there is a newer commit of the branch
- Cancel existing auto-retries when a new commit is pushed