Navigate to external issue tracker page
- When an external issue tracker is activated, provide a link to the external issue tracker page from the GitLab navigation.
- Note that the internal GitLab issue tracker may or may not be activated. In the mockup below, it is.
- Per #37039, there should only be external issue tracker active. (That constraint may not be enforced in the system. So just pick one if that is the case, without any particular requirement.)
- Do not show how many issues there are.
- The link title is JIRA, Bugzilla, or Redmine.
The external trackers are:
- Bugzilla, e.g.: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/services/bugzilla/edit
- Custom Issue Tracker, e.g.: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/services/custom_issue_tracker/edit
- JIRA, e.g.: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/services/jira/edit
- Redmine, e.g.: https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/services/redmine/edit