Add shortcut for "Add reaction" and make "Add reaction" navigable from keyboard using arrow keys
Problem: it's not possible to add a reaction without using a pointing device.
- Create a shortcut for adding a reaction to the latest comment. Slack already uses Ctrl+Shift+\ for this so we could consider using the same.
- Make "Add reaction" window navigable using arrow keys, just like in Slack.
Links / references
- What is it?
- Productivity improvement for keyboard-only use of GitLab.
- Why should someone use this feature?
- To save time and wrists.
- What is the underlying (business) problem?
- User productivity.
- How do you use this feature?
- Hit Ctrl+Shift+\ and use arrows.
You propose an improvement in GitLab in #26596 (comment 35779807). @sarahod analyses the problem and confirms it would be a great addition. I love her answer and want to express it with an emoji reaction.
Make sure these are completed before closing the issue, with a link to the relevant commit.