Emojis in Milestones Title
When I use an emoticon in a milestone title field, they are not translated into emoticon characters on the Issues or Boards filters nor are the
/milestone %... slash commands recognized.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a milestone with a emoticon in it
:hammer: previewfor example
- Create an issue and try to use the slash command
/milestone %":hammer: preview"in the 'Description' field
What is the current bug behavior?
- The Issues and Boards filters on milestones don't translate the emoticon
- The issue created doesn't get added the specified milestone in the Description field slash command.
What is the expected correct behavior?
:hammer: previewshould be rendered like :
- The issue created with the milestone slash command should get is Milestone field updated
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
Output of checks
This bug happens on GitLab.com