Resolvability of discussions
- Applies to:
- Merge requests (non-diff discussions only)
- When creating a discussion (either by creating the first comment, or converting an existing comment), optionally indicate that it is resolvable.
- When you resolve the discussion, you truly resolve the entire thing. There is no concept of individual comment resolvability.
- This applies to issues, merge requests (non diff), commits, and snippets.
- If a single root comment has no replies, we still show the reply panel so a user can easily reply, resolve, jump to the next discussion, and make an issue from the unresolved comments.