Styling of comments and system notes in issues/mrs/epics
I was trying to think of a way to contain each comment so all elements for each comment are within proper boundaries. This closely matches how our file headers look.
| Before | After | | --- | --- | | ![screencapture-localhost-3000-h5bp-html5-boilerplate-merge_requests-6-1489096366826](/uploads/984bbbf3b67477514eaf1a8d2d1553de/screencapture-localhost-3000-h5bp-html5-boilerplate-merge_requests-6-1489096366826.png) | ![screencapture-localhost-3000-h5bp-html5-boilerplate-merge_requests-6-1489096261333](/uploads/18cf8ffa7f10fed3880c0afcc1644f14/screencapture-localhost-3000-h5bp-html5-boilerplate-merge_requests-6-1489096261333.png) | I also tried a few other things, keeping the avatar within the note header. | | | | --- | --- | | ![Screen_Shot_2017-03-09_at_3.41.16_PM](/uploads/d45dbe8d3747435711c6f40f8fe3920a/Screen_Shot_2017-03-09_at_3.41.16_PM.png) | ![Screen_Shot_2017-03-09_at_3.42.07_PM](/uploads/5a13aa3889017213b5991db1b5390e5f/Screen_Shot_2017-03-09_at_3.42.07_PM.png) | | | | | --- | --- | | ![Screen_Shot_2017-03-09_at_3.24.11_PM](/uploads/b4a2dc5dead4f5aa1620a0ec91093814/Screen_Shot_2017-03-09_at_3.24.11_PM.png) | ![Screen_Shot_2017-03-09_at_3.22.22_PM](/uploads/be860adc1c13f0aa98807b6c7b341968/Screen_Shot_2017-03-09_at_3.22.22_PM.png) |
Discussions tab on merge request / issue page
- Discussions which is not related to a code:
- It always shows the initial comment regardless of expanding or collapsing.
- The replies belong to the initial comment are indented.
- Discussions which is related to a code:
- When it is collapsed, it shows "Hazel Yang started a discussion on the diff about 17 hours ago" + "toggle discussion v" in the bar.
|MR - Discussions||Issue|
Changes tab on merge request page
- The system note icons have the circle border.
- The system notes are indented.