Remove list labels when closing an issue
- When closing an issue, remove all labels on that issue that are list labels, i.e. any label that represents a list in some issue board.
- This applies to all ways an issue can be closed, including:
- When you close an issue from the issue itself.
- When you close an issue via https://docs.gitlab.com/ce/user/project/issues/automatic_issue_closing.html
- When you close an issue in the issue board UI via dragging. (
👈being existing functionality)
- There should be some UI that informs that labels have been removed in this process.
When I close an Issue, the system do not remove the List Label. I am talking about Lists like "To Do". "Doing" and "Done" (when the Issue is closed).
Steps to reproduce
- Go to Issue Board view
- Put an Issue in some List Label
- Open the Issue and close it.
What is the current bug behavior?
When I close an Issue, the system do not remove the List Label (eg: To Do, Doing, etc)
What is the expected correct behavior?
If I close a Issue, I should see the Issue without any List Label.
Output of checks
This bug happens on GitLab.com.