Combine Members and Groups settings pages
Refactoring the navigation and settings pages altogether in one code release is extremely complicated and risky. We will take the incremental approach.
- In multiple issues, each which is to be released separately, combine sections, as specified in #23007 (closed). Also, adjust the cog menu appropriately.
- In the last issue, change the navigation from the gear/cog design to harmonize with the rest of the GitLab navigation, as specified in #23007 (closed).
Scope for this issue
- For a given project, combine the existing
Memberspage and the
Groupspage into a single page.
- Call this single page the Members page.
- Update the gear/cog navigation. Combine the
Groupsnavigation menu items into one menu item called