GitLab import fails after importing a random number of issues
We recently decided to move our repos from the shared GitLab instance hosted on
gitlab.com to a private GitLab instance hosted on
githost.io. We've been able to import all the projects except a meta project (https://gitlab.com/sapientgm/front-end-mgmt) with no code, but about 50 issues. In case it was the lack of any code I did a single commit, but this didn't help. I've tried importing the project several times, and each time I end up with all the code (the one commit I've done), ~5-15 of the 50-ish issues, and none of the labels.
This issue seems very similar to these never resolved issues, except that it consistently replicates:
Because I'm hosted on GitHost I don't think there is any way to even look at the logs when this happens.