Real-time boards lists - Backend
- Board config changes: This is not in scope.
- List changes. I.e. if somebody adds/removes/reorders a list on a board: This is not in scope.
- When certain attributes/data changes in an issue (title, description, others): This is not in scope.
- What is in scope:
- An issue changes from open to closed or vice versa. Then it may appear on a different list in the board. This is in scope.
- An issue changes labels/assignees/milestones. Then it may appear on a different list in the board or not appear anymore. This is in scope.
#### Problem The issue board already feels like a UI piece that reflects real time.. except its not. Also, the issueboard has 2 usecases where real time ness is important: 1. when doing a remote meeting and I change the label on a certain issue.. the one screencasting their screen with the issue board should not have to refresh their tab in order to see those changes.. as to avoid wasting time on an issue not relevant. > Original content issue: This is a problem for us at the moment as we have up 10 members of the team using the board. It has been annoying to keep track of the board as there is the constant need to manually refresh it to see any updates. 1. for a non remote office. the issue board could be alway on screen on some monitor.. as to let everybody be aware of how issues are moving through their pipeline for example... or what still needs work etc. #### Proposal Make issue boards real time.. its already built in vue and is one of our prime UI views. ### Links / references