[Epic] Cycle Analytics
Management wants a single dashboard that how indicates how quickly a team/company is going from idea to production.
The velocity analytics dashboard will be under Pipelines and show an overall pipeline health that includes:
- # Ideas shipped
- # Issues created
- # Issues closed
- % Code coverage
- # Collaborators
The dashboard will include 8 stages, after the => is the time for each one from the previous one:
- Idea (Chat) => From first comment in chat until an issue is created from those comments
- Issue (Tracker) => Until issue is taken out of the backlog
- Plan (Board) => Until IDE started or if Koding is not used until the branch is created / first commit of the MR is created
- Code (IDE) => Until an MR is created
- Test (CI) => Time it took for CI to run (not related to other timings)
- Review (MR) => Until MR is merged
- Staging (CD) => Until production deploy
- Production (Total) => Total time from first comment to production deploy
Each stage will show the median and percent 95 with deltas.
The dashboard will also show the total time for each of the latest production deploys per each stage.
Links / references
Inspired by Capital One's Hygieia