Communicate between Programmers.
- For medium sized issues there will always be a frontend or backend.
- For bigger issues there should be a whole team. UX, Frontend, Backend, Product
- If you are starting on a new feature that is sizable you should expect at least a FE and BE programmer. If for some reason there isn’t than make sure you ask why there isn’t. If it is a bigger (direction/large customer) issue then expect a whole team.
- Make a call with your team when you start.
- Communicate throughout the whole process. So that when the MR comes in there will be less questions in the end. Questions can be brought up in the beginning and during the process.