Roll out get_commit_signatures feature flag
get_commit_signatures feature flag
- Team: Gitaly
- Most appropriate slack channel to reach out to:
- Best individual to reach out to: @felipe_artur
Commit signatures request should use use go version of the RPC
which is expected to be more performant.
What release does this feature occur in first?
What are we expecting to happen?
Better performance of the RPC
What might happen if this goes wrong?
Worst case scenario: Stop showing if commit signatures are verified
because of some exception.
We may not see commits page broken because that RPC is made async.
What can we monitor to detect problems with this?
If applicable, any groups/projects that are happy to have this feature turned on early. Some organizations may wish to test big changes they are interested in with a small subset of users ahead of time for example.
Roll Out Steps
- Read the documentation of feature flags
- Enable on staging
- Test on staging
- Ensure that documentation has been updated
- Enable on GitLab.com for individual groups/projects listed above and verify behaviour
- Announce on the issue an estimated time this will be enabled on GitLab.com
Enable on GitLab.com by running chatops command in
Cross post chatops slack command to
#support_gitlab-comand in your team channel
- Announce on the issue that the flag has been enabled
- Remove feature flag and add changelog entry