Track Rollout of Object deduplication for GitLab.com
This means that we should roll out the feature on gitlab.com to verify the feature works as expected.
Steps involved; (please edit if I'm wrong)
- Verify RC2 contains https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/merge_requests/26821
- Wait for rc2 to be deployed to production
Determine what project to enable the project first for
- This project needs to use hashed storage
- Enable the feature using Chatops
- Manually fork this project, check if everything worked as expected through prometheus and by other means
- Enable for more project
This issue should be closed by the merge request that removes the feature flag on gitlab-ce.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information