Scheduling issue for the 13.2 release
- Patroni Add sub commands, test upgrades, test switching from repmgr, test working in an HA failover, add support for Geo, add documentation
- Validate and finalize a proposed solution for encrypting LDAP secrets
- Support the use of KMS encryption for S3 object storage. There have been a number of customer requests to add full support for KMS encryption and the blocking issue has now been completed.
- Support for deploying Praefect in Helm. It would be great to get this one wrapped up because we anticipate that customers will soon be looking for this now that Praefect is supported.
- PostgreSQL 12 Add PostgreSQL 12 binaries in Omnibus for opt in with new installs. This is the beginning of the work to add full support for PG 12.
- Build an Ubuntu 20.04 package. We've seen a lot of interest from the community.
- Build a SLES12.5 package. A very large customer is keenly awaiting support for SLES 12.5 so they can upgrade.
- Update minimum supported version of Kubernetes to 1.13 so we can start adding support for newer versions
- Orchestrator Finalize MVP for adoption by the Geo team
Issues on this board have already been reviewed and scheduled for the upcoming release. Each column represents a priority level. The highest ranked issues for each priority level are at the top of each column.
For Scheduling board is a work board used specifically during the scheduling process to provide an overview of candidates and get an idea of the next release before assigning the milestone to issues. Board includes issues from Omnibus, Charts, Team tasks projects.
- Collect initial candidate issues
- Issues added to the Deliverable board via label
- Scheduling boards sorted/arranged by importance
- Scheduling boards contain candidates from both Engineering and Product
- Scheduling boards scoped to a reasonable amount of work for the release
- Managers schedule the agreed issues for the release