Add labels to group that have custom labels, and add categories/features labels for each group
data/categories.yml so that these files are the single source of truth for:
- stage -> group -> categories -> category & feature labels
- stage -> group -> feature labels (for labels that are not tied to a specific category)
This shouldn't have any impact on the website itself as the new data will only be used in gitlab-org/quality/triage-ops!169 (merged) for now.
Please read this before reviewing the changes:
The category labels are inferred automatically from the category name with gitlab-org/quality/triage-ops!169 (merged). The only cases where this cannot be done is for:
- the "Kanban Boards" category, which has a corresponding ~"Category::Issue Boards" label
- the "Continuous Integration (CI)" category which has a corresponding "Category::Continuous Integration" label (not the missing (CI) suffix)
- the "GitLab Runner" category which has a corresponding "Category::Runner" label
label: The category label in the gitlab-org group. By default, the category label is inferred from its name. For instance, the Code Analytics category is represented by the Category::Code Analytics label in the gitlab-org group. This attribute allows to override that. For instance, the gitlab-org label for the Kanban Boards category is Category::Issue Boards.
This supports gitlab-org/quality/triage-ops!169 (merged).