Resolve "update python style guide"
Closes #3997 (closed)
- title says SQL
- The first sentence is unnecessary
- Capitalize PEP8 and link to it
- Don't abbreviate environmental variables in the header
- unless there is a very very good reason => unless there is a very good reason
- pass the env vars in as a dict => pass the variable in as a dictionary.
- This would then allows you to pass in any dict and have it be compatible, not specifically reliant on those things being env vars. => This allows you to pass in any dictionary and have it be compatible while also not requiring the variables to being defined at the environment level.
- capitalize SQL in the last sentence