Why is this change being made?
- IN order to reflect our new focus on reliability, security and performance -we want to remove the "not ready for production use" because production use typically implies that the capability is reliable, performant and secure.
- Ensure that minimal categories still solve a problem -i.e. have utility to the user. And that they are still covered in the recommended method of using GitLab. E.g. if we don't recommend a setup that is required to use this function -then it is not minimal.
- Clarify that the utility is limited -i.e. doesn't solve the complete job to be done.
Provided a concise title for the MR
Added a description to this MR explaining the reasons for the proposed change, per say-why-not-just-what
- Copy/paste the Slack conversation to document it for later, or upload screenshots. Verify that no confidential data is added.
Assign reviewers for this change to the correct DRI(s)
- If the DRI for the page/s being updated isn’t immediately clear, then assign it to one of the people listed in the "Maintained by" section in on the page being edited.
- If your manager does not have merge rights, please ask someone to merge it AFTER it has been approved by your manager in #mr-buddies.
If the changes affect team members, or warrant an announcement in another way, please consider posting an update in #whats-happening-at-gitlab linking to this MR.