Add new "About" section to OSS program landing page with link to CE
Why is this change being made?
Right now, there is no mention of the Community Edition of GitLab. Organizations that care about FOSS look for this.
This MR is meant to add a section where we can have a link to the Community Edition. The link there takes people to a page that explains the difference between EE and CE and allows them to install CE if they want to.
If the View App doesn't show a preview, we should be able to manually create the preview with this link: https://nuritzi-master-patch-14009.about.gitlab-review.app/solutions/open-source/
- Provided a concise title for the MR
- Added a description to this MR explaining the reasons for the proposed change, per [say-why-not-just-what][transparency]
Assign this change to the correct DRI
- If the DRI for the page/s being updated isn’t immediately clear, then assign it to your manager.
- If your manager does not have merge rights, please ask someone to merge it AFTER it has been approved by your manager in [#mr-buddies][mr-buddies-slack].
- If the changes relate to any part of the project other than updates to content and/or data files please make sure to ping
@gl-static-site-editorin a comment for a review and merge. For example changes to