KR: 50% of ~devops::plan ~feature issues moved to ~"workflow::In Dev" should have an iteration assigned => 86%
- Were able to get a good backlog of issues into iterations, allowing us to better dogfood the reporting features.
- Each group/team within rallied around adding iterations to issues they were working on.
- Late start to the KR, so goal had to be lowered to account for times where iterations was not part of product.
- Iteration product is fairly new, especially when it comes to reporting, so most of the tracking had to be done manually.
- Start the KR early, with a fully created feature, and aim for 100%.
- Use a feature that has proper tracking built-in.