Create a new Marketo landing page template phase 1
Briefly describe the request
Create a Marketo landing page template for campaigns.
What team/dept/company initiatives does this relate to?
What problem(s) are we trying to solve? What are the goals?
- (Primary) Make it easier for marketing to create landing pages.
- Improve the cohesiveness of the user flow from ads all the way to downloads and PF experiences.
- Improve the conversion rate of lead generation forms.
- Align about.gitlab landing pages with Marketo landing pages.
Who is the audience?
- (Primary) Users who want to learn more about a targeted subject.
- Users who want to browse our content.
What are the measurable key performance indicators (KPI)?
- Form submissions.
Please identify the directly responsible individual (DRI), stakeholders, and roles
What are the must-haves modules?
- Bullet list
- Before & after
- Image to showcase a preview of the resource
- Trusted by
- Value (Pathfactory)
- Meta title and opengraph copy.
What are the should-haves modules?
- CTA header
- On, off, auto-hide
- Opengraph image
- Free trial CTA
- Social sharing (similar to webcasts)
- Speaker module (near hero).
- Event interest registration.
What are the could-have modules?
- Card list
- Icon list
- Paragraphs with floated image
Where do you expect traffic to come from?
If applicable, do you have any user journeys, prototypes, content/data?
- Creating a responsive Marketo landing page template
- Prior issue with mockups for implementing a Marketo landing page
- Figma for cohhesive conversion paths
- Jumpstart Figma file
- Event template figma file
- Event landing page template issue
- Comparison pages Figma
Please create a checklist of deliverables in this phase
- Create a responsive Marketo landing page template.
- Identify and implement MVC toggleable and editable regions.
- Review with stakeholders.
Ensure we have sufficient analytics for performance metrics.
- Tracking tags (GTM).
- Pathfactory & email addresses.
- Ensure opengraph data works as expected.
Check for mobile usability.
- Finger-friendly touch interactions.
- Mobile viewport meta tags are present and sized appropriately.
- Browser / SPA icon.
- Appropriate font-stack is used.
Ensure that the new look and feel aligns with upcoming ads & campaigns as well as past ones.
- Example: DevSecOps campaign
- Assess if the template is applicable to this template request
- Create a followup issue for the next phase.
Saved for later phases
- Document how to use the new template.
- Preview of "what's inside"
- Implement AB testing framework.