KR: Encourage adoption, reduce friction, and drive cross-stage SPO by understanding how to facilitate a smoother usage of our cross-stage features --> 7/7, 100%
Objective: Identify how cross-stage usage occurs and identify high level themes.
- Key Result: Identify areas where we can better connect workflows within the GitLab product to enable a better single-app experience.
- Key Result: Conduct user research to identify areas of usage friction between Create, Verify, and Plan features.
- Key Result: Provide a list of actionable recommendations to reduce usage friction.
- Key Result: Provide a list of strategic changes to ensure usage friction is reduced as the product matures.
- Organizations which are mature in their development process.
- Enterprise organizations
- Self managed
- For FY1 Q22, we will focus on Sasha, Delaney and Devon
- More information can be found in the recruiting issue
- Start a research plan
- Start a screener for recruiting
- Open research issue to track research effort
- Open a recruiting issue to track recruiting effort
- Schedule interviews - Dovetail Project
- Analyze data
- Present themes