Hypothesis: SaaS Tickets have gotten harder
Over the past 12 months, GitLab SaaS tickets have increased in complexity which has made achieving SLA targets more difficult.
- Volume is relatively steady
- SaaS TTR has gone up over the past 12 months (16->43h) vs. SM which has gone down slightly in the same time period.
- SaaS Requestor Wait time has gone up over the past 12 months. (4.5->22.8h) vs. SM. which has gone down slightly in the same time period.
Description from SE
Data gathered in .com difficulty estimate spreadsheet (GitLab internal only)
Kubernetes adoption -> What's the growth in number of integrated clusters?
- There's a slight upward trend in number of clusters added per month.
- There's a cumulative effect of adding more and more clusters: we're increasing the likelihood that a customer will have a question about k8s.
Package Registry -> How many users of package registry are we seeing as we add more registries?
- There's a marked upward trend in number of packages pushed to GitLab per month after 12.8 when Nuget support is introduced.
Internal Requests -> Have internal requests increased in volume?
- There's definitely an upward trend in internal issues in the past 12 months.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information