Hypothesis: Ticket volume is too high for the team to consistently achieve FRT
Ticket volume is too high for the team to consistently achieve FRT.
- FRT Performance for Self Managed is at or above target since Oct last year (source: Support KPIs - SM => FRT SM)
- FRT Performance for GitLab.com has been below target since October last year (source: Support KPIs - SaaS => FRT SaaS)
- L&R / SaaS are handling 4-5 times as many tickets as SM. (source: May-July 2020 Average Tickets per Agent)
- Ticket volume increased for SM Jan->August / 935->1003 / 7% increase
- Ticket volume increased for L&R Jan->August / 469->683 / 45% increase
- Ticket volume increased for SaaS Jan->August / 1109-> 1253 / 12% increase
- Volume hasn't changed significantly
- Headcount has gone up
- Average tickets per engineer has remained relatively flat
- We're consistently achieving results in SM
I do not believe that ticket volume is too high for the team.
What's potentially wrong with this analysis?
- It could be that ticket volume and number of engineers on SM is perfectly aligned: we onboard at the same rate that we add tickets.
- => Doesn't seem supported, as SM volume has not increased in proportion to number of total engineers
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information