Sending Swag to Customers Parameters
- We have a limited swag budget that cannot sustain the volume of swag we have been sending to customers, so unless someone can convince finance to increase the budget for the current cal year we need to set some guidelines for when and how much swag we can send.
- Speakers/ customer stories/ in person meetings: approximate spend $100 (items available + retail value: hoodies ($60), socks ($12), shirts ($15), speakers ($40), water bottles ($15), stickers ($1) + shipping ($9-130 depending on country))
- Swag by deal size (licenses)
- 50-100 licenses: 2 shirts, up to 20 stickers
- +100 - 250: 5 shirts, water bottle, up to 100 stickers
- +250 - 500: 2 shirts, up to 200 stickers
- +500 - 1000: 10 shirts, up to 250 stickers
- +1000: 1 hoodie, 20 shirts, 5 socks, max 500 stickers
- other situations will need manager approval before swag request can be made
@ChadMalchow - please review and let me know if these guidelines makes sense. For the next fiscal year hopefully we can budget more for swag and be a bit more laxed.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have admin enable hashed storage. More information