Bulk update TAM Priority field in Gainsight for new post-sales engagement levels
We are changing the post-sales engagement model to improve efficiency and help provide a base level of coverage to the entire Commercial Market. One of the core steps in implementing this change is to update
Tam Priority field to indicate which level of engagement each account gets.
We plan to make 2 bulk updates to execute this change:
- Named Accounts we know today (set
TAM Priority= 1)
- Add more named accounts from Sales (approx 1 week later), plus update all remaining accounts not in the first two groups
Note: this field is going to be used differently by the different segments/regions and TAM teams. We have discussed and are fine with this for now, and will revisit later if it creates problems.
- @pharlan to generate import sheet for the first list
- @cankney to import the first list
- @pharlan to send a second sheet to ASMs to mark TAM priority, @pharlan to review and submit for import
- @cankney to import second list
- @pharlan to determine need for CTAs, handbook updates, and enablement needed to support this and create a new issue