FY21 Q3 QBR Cannonball Run: Results & Field Flash Update
Following the recent Q3 QBRs, Field Operations captured 350+ individual asks from our global field team members about how the team can operate better. Sales Ops, Channel Ops, Customer Success Ops, Deal Desk and Sales Systems highlighted key areas where they could focus their energy for fast iteration with maximum impact and embarked on a Cannonball Run to deliver value to the field by 2020-09-18:
- Quote Approvals and Templates: Enable draft proposals (no approvals required!), reduce re-approval scenarios, implement new Payment Term approval process, and streamline partner templates.
- SFDC: Notifications (Closed Won Web Direct Renewal Opps), Reporting (Enterprise ISR Tracking + Commercial ASM Dashboard pack 2) and Data Hygiene (Field clean up, 8K+ Account duplication clean up & roll out of field Pipeline Health Check dashboards)
- Customer Success Visibility and Iteration: TAM Renewal Forecasting and Visibility; Solution Architect Activity Capture UI Improvements and Visibility; Sales-TAM handoff cleanup and speed optimizations
Thanks to the Field Ops team for demonstrating ITERATION, RESULTS & COLLABORATION to deliver fast and meaningful value to the field!
Field Operations collected over 350 asks from the FY21 Q3 QBRs! The objective of the Cannonball Run (CBR) initiative is to quickly identify and address high priority (Field Operations specific) asks over the course of a three week period. This effort is in parallel to consolidating all the other ask/themes, identifying DRIs and beginning to make progress against those throughout all of Q3.
FY21 Q3 CBR Top Priority Topics
- Sales Ops
- SFDC Reporting, Notifications & Clean Up
- Deal Desk
- Quote Approvals & Templates
- Customer Success
- Visibility & Iteration
- Sales Operations
- Customer Success Operations
- Deal Desk
- Sales Commissions
- Sales Systems
- Field Enablement
- Sales Strategy
- Channel Operations
CBR Sprint Dates
Tuesday, September 1 - Friday, September 18
Sales Operations Leaders Next Steps
Create your individual team CBR issues with the following info:
- What are we solving for?
- Success Criteria/Deliverables
FY21 Q3 QBR: CBRLabel on your issue(s)
- Link issues to this master issue
- Review with your teams & begin to think about how to incorporate other members within the Field Ops organization
- @lschoenfeld will update this issue with Top Priority Topics
- CBR topics will be shared with Field Leadership prior to September 1st and progress against them will be announced in the October 2020 Field Flash.