Product Usage Data Enablement: Documentation and Training
With the transition to using Sisense (CRO Org), Salesforce (CRO Org), and Gainsight (TAM Org), there will be a lot of enablement required to make this a successful. Before we can loop in Field Enablement, we need to first address questions around what we're solving for when we say "enable CRO Org to use Telemetry data."
Need to define the following:
- Purpose: to train and equip the CRO Org to be effective in their roles at leveraging Telemetry data for their prospects and customers
Context: Usage Ping Findings Memo
- This is critical to solve for the CRO Org to have knowledge about their customers, how they're using it, the benefits they receive, and making GitLab and our customers successful
- Use cases: Findings Memo: How are your teams using it today?
What problems should I encounter? It won't be perfect...
- CE hosts still will not be matched up. Reps will still have to hunt and find CE servers
- Aggregating multiple servers into one account will still be tricky
- MVC data will be limited and not as a "perfect" dashboard
- Timeline: use the Telemetry OKR for the Workback plan
- CS Leaders
- Materials to deliver