QBR Cannonball Run: Channel Reporting
Why did we choose this as a top 3 item from QBRs?
- We heard from field members that visibility into Partners and their PIO contribution wasn't possible in SFDC. As we build and improve our partner portal, we need to provide the ability for the field teams to understand PIO contribution and impact on their business.
What did we do?
- We consolidated existing partner account data spread across legacy spreadsheets, notes and contracts. This data lives in SFDC for field reference as well as allowing for automation against this data in the future (approvals, portal integration and further reporting).
- We created a dashboard to capture PIO pipeline creation, open pipeline, bookings as well as contribution from specific partners.: https://gitlab.my.salesforce.com/01Z4M000000oXCX
What's in it for you?
- A (more) consistent view of partner information
- Visibility into PIO performance
- Reporting based on new PIO flag that supports both legacy data as well as portal automation
Partner Account build out
Success criteria: All legacy/Active accounts in SFDC have the Partner sections populated with known/accessible data
Partner Dashboard for field sales
Success criteria: Link to send to sales & partner team
Global PIO Dashboard: https://gitlab.my.salesforce.com/01Z4M000000oXCX
Existing reports to reference:
Reports/Dashboards currently used by Channel team:
Google sheets Channel Reporting & Channel PERFORMANCE: