Videos for Job Families and Job Posts
I'd like to have volunteers for the first iteration of videos for our job families and job posts.
3-5 min videos, Q&A format. The Hiring Manager creates a list of questions (getting input from others if they wish) and practice the answers to get the timing down.
When you are ready I’ll record a Q&A session with you to we'll post them on the job posts and job families.
Suggested topics to cover:
- What makes this position at GitLab different than elsewhere?
- Why work for us?
- What is the "X" factor for this role?
- What to expect during the interview process?
Things to avoid:
- Anything that will date the video (number of years, going public, ect.)
- Any verbiage that can cause offense or be seen as non-inclusive.
- Mid-Market Solutions Architect
- Mid Market
- Frontend Engineer
- Backend Engineer
- Technical Account Manager
Product Manager - @kencjohnston - Q&A Google Doc
- Draft questions
- Draft responses
- Record interview
- Add marketing graphic to video
- Upload video to unfiltered
- Send link to video
- Add link to job family(s)
- Add link to job posts?