Guidelines for PeopleOps / Recruitment Vendor meetings
These guidelines are for People Operations / Recruitment Vendor meetings, to enable us to get the best out of them and make the most of the time allotted:
- In order to make the best use of time, we wish to avoid team introductions on the call, particularly where there are a number of us attending. We can include a list of attendees with the agenda and give it to the vendor before or after the meeting.
- Ahead of the meeting, we should agree internal agenda items/requirements/priorities and provide to the external provider.
- Decide ahead of the meeting who should be invited, i.e. those likely to get the most out of it.
- Confirm with vendor that they agree we can record the call. Schedule the meeting using an internal Zoom account so that it is automatically uploaded to our drive.
- Where possible, we request that the vendor provides their slides / presentation materials and any other related information after the meeting.