Fullstack Engineer, Growth - Diversity Sourcing - 2019.09.18 - 2019.09.25
The role we're going to focus on for the optional diversity sourcing hour will be the Fullstack Engineer, Growth position.
For anyone who wants to get involved, the ask is for you to spend one hour over the next two weeks adding Linkedin (or other online profiles) of non-male candidates to this sheet. The Sourcer, in this instance Alina, will make contact with any suitable candidates.
- Job description Fullstack_Engineer__Growth.pdf
- Job family - https://about.gitlab.com/job-families/engineering/fullstack-engineer/
- Growth section. handbook - https://about.gitlab.com/handbook/engineering/development/growth/
- Location - Ideally in Europe
- Alternative job titles - Senior Full Stack Software Engineer, Full Stack RoR Engineer, Full Stack Rails Engineer
- Nice-to-have - experience working on Growth projects
- Example of a recent hire for this role - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicolas-dular-548528167/
- Fact sheet - https://docs.google.com/document/d/11-Ds9XDRgjDpdzp2qz4lL0YHUbCpLIoWe9SXjiR9iq8/edit#heading=h.uo5j3pi2uu02
- Non-male names and boolean strings for finding diverse talent - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Hs3UVEpgYOJgvV8Nlyb0Cl5P6_8IlAlxeLQeXz64d8Y/edit#gid=939935851
- Custom search engine built to find diverse talent - https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=012020006043586000305:w5dhsgzmkeg#gsc.tab=0