Source-a-thon - Product Designer, Manage: Access
UX Manager, Dev - @sbouchard1
Technical Recruiter, UX - @rdouglas-gitlab
Anyone else who'd like to contribute
- 30 minutes of searching Linkedin to find profiles who are relevant for our Product Designer, Manage: Access role
- Add these profiles to this sheet so the Recruiter can make contact with the potential candidate
- Prefer to message them directly? Edit the messaging from our templates here, or write something original
To get set up:
- Take a read through our brief guide to sourcing Product Designers and our handbook page on source-a-thons.
- Get a Linkedin Recruiter account. To do this, add your GitLab email to your account, and message @rdouglas-gitlab in the #recruiting channel, asking for an upgrade.
- If you're looking to get to an advanced level, you can watch Matt Allen's Linkedin Recruiter training.
Whenever you have half an hour free before 2019.09.11.
I'll be available 2019.09.05 @ 10:30 AM PT for a sync sourcing session. I can move this if anyone would like this to be sync at a different time, too.
- A Senior Product Designer for our Manage, Access stage group.
- Someone with experience working at a Senior level
- Someone with experience working on compliance or authentication solutions within a web application - Splunk Enterprise, Okta, OneLogin, and Auth0 are all products where you may find Product Designers with the correct skillset