Mental Health Awareness Week Day 5: Reflection
Taking time to manage, care for, and support your mental health is important. We hope that this week has helped bring to light resources and strategies you can use to support yourself and your teammates through times of stress, chaos, and burnout. Thank you for taking time to review these resources, contribute to our Mental Health Tool Stack, and for being open to having conversations about mental health here at GitLab.
We invite you to reflect on this Mental Health awareness week by answering the following questions. If you don’t feel comfortable sharing on this issue, consider sharing with a friend, a colleague, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mental Health Awareness Week Reflection Questions:
- Which strategy, resource, or skill stood out to you this week? How might this strategy support you in managing burnout?
- What questions do you still have about prioritizing your mental health?
- Any additional resources you'd like to see from the L&D team on this topic?
Review any issues you missed
If you've missed any of the issues posted this week, you can refer to the links below. The issues will remain open for another week while we work to document the resources we've collected.
- Day 1: Prioritize your mental health at GitLab
- Day 2: Mental Health Resources at GitLab
- Day 3: Live Speaker Series: Managing Burnout with Time Off, featuring John Fitch: Recording
- Day 4: Recognizing burnout in yourself and others
Future mental health efforts from the L&D team
We invite you to review and contribute to our long term plan on how to keep the conversation about mental health going at GitLab.