Record Lifecycle Revamp
- Create SLAs within the Process
- Define the Ideal Customer Persona (ICP)
- Define the contacts
- Establish the handoff w/ SLAs (time dimensions, rules & responsibilities, etc)
- Set the Goals
- Clear Rules of Engagement for communications on when specific records can be engaged and by whom
- Consistent understanding of each stage w/in the lifecycle and clear tracking
Presently records (both LEAD & CONTACT) can progress through the Lifecycle
Status fields once and have correct timestamps associated to them. A person technically could move backward but the timestamps underneath would not be changed.
- A person needs to be able to move through the lifecycle more than once
- When someone is put into
Nurtureand then added back to another future campaign they need to be "recycled"
- Fields need history tracking
Team - This is where we can start compiling thoughts or past iterations that you've used. I will be adding my rough idea that I crafted under former leadership that we can use as a starting point or scrap it entirely.