Call for papers: Google Next April 9-11, 2019
Achieve 4 accepted talks.
Submission process & deadline
- Propose a session
- Review proposals by Wednesday, December 5th
- Deadline is December 7th
Shared Gdoc for CFPs with abstract creation template
Main gdoc to use for all CFPs, this includes an easy 5 question template to fill and help you create your CFP.
Talks proposals and owners
|Topic||Joint Customer/Partner||Owner||Submitted (by)||Accepted y/n|
|The dynamics of large-scale pipeline testing with GKE||-||@ayufan||
|Beacon Platform's use of GKE to accelerate app delivery (submission ID is 269939)||Beacon.io (Alex Sayle & Wayne Pascoe||@bjung||
|HANDS-ON WORKSHOP Getting started with GKE/GKE on-prem using GitLab||Per Sandeep (Google) he will submit this talk||@TinaS for submission, GitLabbers on site will co-speak||Google submitted|
|Why DevSecOps won’t make security teams obsolete (submission ID is 269894)||-||@plafoucriere||
|How to get started to run serverless workloads on Kubernetes||TriggerMesh||@pritianka||
|Regaining control of your environments and taming your deployments||-||@pritianka & @joshlambert||-|
|From monolith to microservices on GKE, a Security journey (submission ID is 269920)||-||@plafoucriere||
|Building Zero Trust||-||@kathyw + @plafoucriere||
|Closer to the Code: Speed up development by focusing on CI||-||@brendan||
|Resetting Your Org Culture for Cloud Native Success||-||@jkrooswyk||
What to include when proposing a session
- Who is the target audience: role, job level, functional area, industry?
- What are the audience takeaways?
- Include brief descriptions for each of your takeaways to create the presentation outline.
- Keep your title short and simple. Attendees should know from your title what they can expect to learn.
- Do your best to explain why an attendee should come to your session. What will they get out of it? How will it help them get better at what they do best?
- Note all the products, technologies, solutions you plan to discuss.