Team member survey for Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces 2021
GitLab is a nominee for Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces program, and the next step in the process is a survey of some of our team members.
Inc. Magazine runs this annual competition to honor companies that create a fun, challenging, and rewarding workplace. GitLab was recognized for this award in 2019 thanks to great participation from our team! To get GitLab recognized again in 2021, we’ll need our US-based team members to fill out the short (~10 minute) survey by February 19.
Check out this epic to see the other awards we participate in, and give your feedback if you know of one we should be considering.
If you're in the survey area, you'll get an email on 2021-02-08 from "Best Workplaces on behalf of GitLab" (firstname.lastname@example.org), where you’ll find instructions about how to complete the survey.
Note: Team members who started at GitLab after 2021-01-01 will not receive the survey due to the award program’s rules.
A few things to keep in mind:
- The survey is confidential and conducted by Quantum Workplace, so our team will not be able to identify your responses.
- There is a section for optional written comments at the end of the survey. We will be able to view these comments, so if you’d like to remain anonymous, don’t include any info in the text that could identify you.
- Don’t forward the survey invite email to other team members or anyone outside of GitLab. Each US-based team member will receive a unique survey code to prevent multiple responses.
- Surveys must be completed by 2021-02-19.
- If you don’t receive your email by the end of the day on 2021-02-08, be sure to check your junk mail to see if it landed there. If you accidentally delete the email, several reminders will be sent out during the duration of the survey that will give you access.
- While this survey is for team members based in the United States, making this "Best Workplaces" for a second year would help increase our brand awareness globally.
- This survey is intended for external recognition by a third-party publication, and is NOT connected with the internal GitLab Engagement Survey managed by the People Group each year.
Have questions or feedback? You can comment here for general questions, or contact Quantum Workplace directly for questions about the survey by replying to the email they send to you.