Event Swag | Virtual KubeCon Europe | August 17-20, 2020
❓ Swag Needs:
- Swag for virtual booth: GitLab quiz
- (1) promotional item for attendees to download from the virtual swag page within the event platform.
📦 Swag Checklist:
Swag for virtual booth: GitLab quiz
create vouchers to the GitLab swag store.
i.e. 1 free $10,- items + 10 % discount codes on all swag items
or create a separate KubeCon swag package in the store like Contribute 2020
shipping from the U.S.
create a swag package with our EMEA vendor with current swag items so we can get rid of some stock
collect addresses by filling out a Google form
shipping from EMEA.
allocate top 3 prizes to attendees who completed the GitLab quiz.
- Free Training & Certification at Commit Virtual
- PS4 Pro
- Curved game monitor
Swag for (1) promotional item for attendees to download from the virtual swag page within the event platform:
All sponsors have the opportunity to provide (1) promotional item for the virtual swag page within the event platform. Attendees can browse the available swag and add items to their personal virtual swag bag. This is a great way to share your digital giveaways or special promotions such as free trials, discounts, and coupon codes.
Be creative and share giveaways that attendees are actually interested in. Sales brochures or collateral without any special incentives for attendees are not eligible. Virtual swag may be submitted either as a PDF file or a URL to an external website. No other file types will be accepted. Only (1) file or link is permitted per sponsor. If you would like to offer multiple giveaways, you may group items together in (1) PDF or on (1) external webpage.
If you choose to submit a PDF:
- PDF file size must be under 20 MB.
- PDF file name must be labeled as follows: YourCompanyName_TitleofGiveaway
- PDFs must be submitted via the task list no later than Friday, July 31.
If you choose to submit a URL:
- URL must be submitted via email at [email protected] no later than Friday, July 31.
- Include a title for your swag/giveaway item (visible to attendees).
In addition to submitting your promotional item(s) for the virtual swag page, you are welcome to make them available at your booth, too.
- Option 1:
- digital assets i.e. color book, online training, subscription etc.