Organic social promotion: "Universal Remote" with Megan Dilley, Director @ Remote Work Association
Request for organic (non-paid) social promotion
📬 STEP 1: For Requester
- What is your request all about?
Social promotion for "Universal Remote" episode with Megan Dilley, Director @ Remote Work Association
- Pertinent or other go live date(s):
Episode went live June 24, 2020 @ 11 AM PDT
- Is there a landing page? If not, please note you'll need to provide this link in order for us to move forward.
Episode link: https://youtu.be/rpwA0l6AD8c
- What is the overall utm_campaign? - webcast123, i.e. utm_campaign=webcast123
[add utm_campaign here]
- I'm not sure what my utm_campaign code is or there isn't one
- What objectives do you want users to follow? (Think clicks, sign ups, awareness, etc.)
- Clicks to a GitLab owned URL
- Clicks to a 3rd party URL
- A numerical goal of [add goal here]
- Are there existing assets to use on social or will you require custom designs?
- Existing Assets to use are located here: [https://gitlab.com/gitlab-com/marketing/corporate-marketing/-/tree/master/design/gitlab-brand-files/all-remote/webcasts/png]
- I require custom assets for social
- I'm not sure what I require (the social team will review with you in the comments below)
- Are you considering or will be adding paid social advertising for this campaign?
- Yes, I'm requesting paid social advertising [add link to paid social issue]
- No, I am not requesting paid social advertising
- I'm not sure (the social team will help you determine the right path)
- Anything else we should know or could be helpful to know?
Blurb: The great global pause we're all experiencing is stressful; but what if we change the lens and try to see our 2020 as an opportunity to change our perspectives and expectations? Join GitLab's Head of Remote, Darren Murph, as he chats with the Director of the Remote Work Association, Megan Dilley, about how to maximize this reset.
📝 Requester: To-Do's
- I've filled out the above with the most information I have available
- I've linked all of the related issues and epics to this issue
- I've added a due date approx. 72 hours before the first post would need to go live (if time sensitive)
📝 STEP 2: Social Team: To-Do's
- Asset Review: if asset links were provided, please review to be appropriate for social. If existing assets are not appropriate or if the requester asked for custom assets, please open a design issue, tag requester, and link as a related issue here.
- Forwarding request to be paid social advertising only
✍️ STEP 3: All: Drafts, suggestions, and schedule
Please work on these items in the comments below.
STEP 4: Requester: You must approve the suggested posts in the comments below
- I have approved the suggested copy for all posts discussed in the comments *
🗓 STEP 5: Social Team: Scheduled posts
- All posts that can be added to Sprout are scheduled
- Comment on this issue with any need-to-know details