Organic Social - Virtual Security Workshop - August 20, 2020
Request for event related organic (non-paid) social promotion for Virtual Security Workshop - August 20, 2020
📬 STEP 1: For Requester
- Pertinent Event date(s):
Webcast Date: Aug 20, 2020
- Please add all links to landing pages for this event:
[add page link, other details, here]
- What is the overall utm_campaign?
- What objectives do you want users to follow?
- Pre-Event Sign-Ups/Registrations
- Awareness and/or Engagement during the event from users across social media, not at the event
- Awareness and/or Engagement during the event from users who are at the event
- Are there relevant hashtags or profiles to include in social copy?
[add hashtag(s) here]
- Are there handles/profiles you'd like the social media team to follow/monitor before/during your event?
[add links to handles/profiles here]
- Are there existing assets to use on social or will you require custom designs?
- Existing Assets to use are located here: [requester, insert link to related issue or repo for assets]
- I require custom assets for social
- I'm not sure what I require (the social team will review with you in the comments below)
- Would you like assistance with team enablement / advocacy for this event?
- No, I don't need assistance with enablement
- Yes, I'd like assistance with enablement: [social team to add advocacy issue here once created]
- Are you considering or will be adding paid social advertising for this campaign?
- Yes, I'm requesting paid social advertising [add link to paid social issue]
- No, I am not requesting paid social advertising
- I'm not sure (the social team will help you determine the right path)
- Anything else we should know or could be helpful to know?
[add additional thoughts here]
📝 Requester: To-Do's
- I've filled out the above with the most information I have available
- I've linked all of the related issues and epics to this issue
📝 STEP 2: Social Team: To-Do's
Define the appropriate tier for social coverage:
INSERT TIER & EQUIVALENTS HERE
Offsite live coverage is needed -
INSERT SOCIAL TEAM MEMBER HANDLEwill manage/engage with users during
INSERT TIME WINDOW
- Asset Review: if asset links were provided, please review to be appropriate for social. If existing assets are not appropriate or if the requester asked for custom assets, please open a design issue, tag requester, and link as a related issue here.
- Advocacy Request: if the requester asked for team enablement, please create an issue with the social-team-advocacy template, tag requester, and link as a related issue. If no request for advocacy, please check this box off as complete.
✍️ STEP 3: All: Drafts, suggestions, and schedule
Please work on these items in the comments below.
🗓 STEP 4: Social Team: Scheduled posts
- All posts that can be added to Sprout are scheduled
- Comment on this issue with post and schedule details
This campaign requires live community management coverage.
[insert social team member handle]will be actively scheduled during
[window of time].