Brand and Digital Handbook: Add Issue Request Templates and Status Labsl
Identify and groom top 5 [INSERT TEAM NAME] priorities for the Brand and Digital teams, so that we can:
- Estimate those asks
- Prioritize against other Marketing priorities and our (limited) capacity
- Confirm what we can do when
Note: Team can complete this effort async via this issue, and or we can schedule a 30m sync grooming session.
1. Review Brand and Digital boards
- Marketing team leads review existing Brand and Digital Kanban boards
- Update boards, as needed. Are boards missing? What are the expected labels and uses? Note that if issues do not appear on these boards, then they are not on Brand and Digital's radar.
2. Identify top 5 Brand and Digital priorities, respectively:
- Confirm correct Brand Labels and Digital Labels are added to priority issues
Design-p4label to priority issues (each marketing team's priority issues will be groomed against other marketing team's priority issues)
3. Finalize MVC issues
- Define MVC in description, preferably using MOSCOW requirements in bulleted format. This clarifies priorities and lowers the cost of negotiating MVCs (vs. narrative requirements that are costly to change). Non-MVC requirements will be addressed in follow-on MVCs.
- Look for opportunities to shift from silo to system solutions for efficiency (solve related issues with templates; consolidate like issues)
- Update deadlines