Request for Hero Introductions: forum.gitlab.com
Request for Heroes
Heroes! I am thrilled to announce our new Introductions space in the forum! forum.gitlab.com is such an amazing medium to build relationships with other GitLab users, and our community wants to get to know you!
How to Introduce Yourself
Visit this example introduction post (it's mine!)
- Scroll to the bottom of my post
- Expand the carrot you see: "> Expand here to copy this template for your own Introduction Post!"
- Copy the introduction template
- Click the +New Post button
- Draft new post with intro template and your details
- Double check that the
introductiontag is there
GitLab Heroes: please indicate your interest in these opportunities in the comments. We won't focus so much on tracking since it's an open invite to pop in and add an intro post in your own time, and with your own flair.
- Name of requestor: Lindsay Olson, Sr. Community Advocate at GitLab / Forum Enthusiast
- Request Type:
- CFP Submission
- Conference / Meetup Talk
- Blog post
- Other (forum post, with tag)
- Description: Adding Heroes Introductions as a way to build forum engagement and foster user relationships.